Saturday, May 29, 2010

A little survey

My "current" items that I'm using!

Shampoo: Aussie Moist

Conditioner: Organix Coconut Milk

Shower gel: I use bar soap -- I think it's Yardley's Oatmeal

Styling products: Moroccan Oil!

Body moisturizer: N/A

Deodorant: Dove Visibly Smooth... I hate it.

Fake Tan: N/A

Foundation: I was using Revlon PhotoReady in #004 Nude, but it broke me out, so I'm back to my MAC MSFN in Light-Medium

Cleanser: Cetaphil

Exfoliator: Target brand (Up & Up) of St. Ives Aprocot Scrub

Primer: Fix +

Foundation Brush: EcoTools retractable Kabuki

Powder: MAC MSFN

Concealer: Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing in Light-Medium

Blush: MAC Instant Chic

Bronzer: N/A

Highlighter: MAC Perfect Topping MSF

Eyeshadow Base: TFSI or MAC's Paint Pots in Painterly, Coral Crepe, or Indianwood

Eyeshadows: NARS Eurydice duo, NARS Habanera duo, MAC Sable, MAC Twinks

Eyeliner: Milani Liquif'eyes in Black or Brown

Lash Curler: I think it's CoverGirl... it's ancient!

Mascara: MAC Opulash

Lipstick: MAC Lollipop Loving & Revlon ColorBurst in Soft Nude

Lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous in Peach Petal

Nail colour: Sinful Colors in Mint Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment