Saturday, May 29, 2010

I've always admired Natalie Portman--her acting, her activism, her style... and her makeup! Although she has brown eyes and I have blue, I can always get inspiration from her looks. Therefore, when I am looking for a new look to try, I always head on over to my favorite search engine to see if I can find any looks of hers I'd like to try. I love how she looked with her post-V-for-Vendetta cropped hair, because it's edgy yet feminine because of her amazing features.

This look drew me in from the get-go--smokey lids, a glowing complexion, peach-coral contoured cheeks, and natural rosy-flushed lips. All of my favorite things!

I'll have to try it out tomorrow; if it turns out alright, I'll post pictures! (I will say that I don't photograph well, so I can't guarantee much, hah!)

In other news, I'm already looking at MAC In the Groove collection swatches and promo pics. It's not out 'til early July, but I already want to get my haul right now! MSFs and Cremesheen lipsticks?! My wallet will be empty. Again. But I really want NARS Sheer Glow foundation first. I forgot to finalize my shade match at Sephora the other day (what can I say? the blushes and duos were extremely distracting!) I recall the Fiji was much too dark for me, and that Ceylan was just about right. Odd, because according to NARS' site it's formulated for Asian skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment