Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finals time is not my favorite time

I'm waiting for my Dante in English class to begin.  I have five papers due in these last three days of the semester.  It's so cold.  My brain is fried.  How am I going to study for finals, which start in three days?

This is insane.

I think my stress has infiltrated my dreams.  I've been having incredibly vivid nightmares that always involve people I love dying.  One dream was a huge storm with multiple tornadoes that keep chasing after me and my people.  Another was a dream of my mother discovering that she was dying of sudden, invasive cancer.  Another dream was me running around a labyrinth with glass walls, where just beyond the panes of glass are my friends and family, crying.

Damn.  I need less stress in my life.  These nightmares are completely and utterly exhausting.

Thank goodness for Offbeat Bride/Mama.  Though I am neither as of yet, their stories are so fun.  I love learning about other people's life experiences.  Great study break, too.

Pushing Daisies, Mad Men, and Firefly will get me through finals--I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment - it totally made my day!
    I hope finals are over quickly for you - that sort of stress is horrible.

    ReplyDelete